Saber Supra MK2 Brolly System
The new and improved Saber Supra MK2 Brolly system has had a revamp and now feature a compact space saving 8 rib design to give maximum space inside the 60” frame. By re positioning the standard position of how a brolly sits on the ground we have allowed one of the frames ribs to sit center to the extended peak of the brolly creating a run of for any rain water stopping the brolly gathering rain water on top of the front of the brolly as what would happen with traditional brollys.
- Compact tensioning rib system
- Zip off front panel
- Two way door zip
- Heavy duty pegging points
- Front rain diverters attached to peak
- 2 rod retaining straps
- Comes complete with mozzy mesh door and clear pvc window ground sheet and heavy duty bivvy pegs plus 4 extending storm poles and caps
- Manufactured using highest quality 210D Polyester 5000mm
- Depth 60", Width 90", Height 60"
- weight 8.5kg inc bivvy pegs ground sheet and carrycase