Sundridge Polar Waterproof All Weather 1 Piece Suit
Sorry, this item is out of stock
High quality tailored suits completely sealed to be both wind and waterproof suits designed for the coldest of weather.
The Special Thermal Polar lining provides insulation throughout the suit (except for the last 12” on each leg designed to go over your boots).
These suits have been tested and used successfully at temperatures well below freezing.
The tough outer shell of the suit has been designed to resist the 'chill effect' caused by strong cold winds. With Neoprene cuffs for added protection.
100% Waterproofing, all seams are stitched and then hand taped to keep out all water penetration.
1 Piece Suit.
- Four external pockets all with Storm flaps and velcro fastening
- One outer (covered) wallet, license zipped pocket.
- One internal zipped pocket.
- Adjustable Waist belt
- Zip off draw stiff peaked Hood
- Storm Fleece Lined high collar
- Two-way front zip
- Velcro fastening storm flap over nylon zip
- Internal neoprene cuffs
- Colour Blue
- Legs gusseted with zips to fit comfortably into or over boots.
- Elasticated back
Size Chart (to fit person without clothing)